Immigration & Visa Support in Gunma Japan, Permanent visa, Spouse visa, and Work Visa etc. Naturalization(Obtain Japanese Passport)

Permit for Other Activities

Permit for Other Activities

When you intend to start another activity from which you earn an income besides the activity you are now permitted, you need to get a "permit for other activities".

Usually engaging in other activities for earning an income is prohibited. However, if the activities do not prevent you from conducting the main activity permitted in your resident status, it might be possible to get a "permit for other activities".

If you engage in other activities without the permit, it is considered illegal work and you will be subject to a deportation order.

How to apply

  • If you have a student visa, you can apply for this permit without specifying the workplace in which you are going to be employed.
  • If you have a visa other than a student visa, you have to get a job contract before you apply.

a:1278 t:2 y:0

powered by Quick Homepage Maker 4.51
based on PukiWiki 1.4.7 License is GPL. QHM

最新の更新 RSS  Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional