Immigration & Visa Support in Gunma Japan, Permanent visa, Spouse visa, and Work Visa etc. Naturalization(Obtain Japanese Passport)

About us

What is a licenced visa agent?

There are several kinds of qualified specialists in law in Japan according to the area of law, such as a barrister, judicial scrivener, certified administrative procedures legal specialist and certified tax accountant.

We, certified administrative procedures legal specialists called Gyousei-shoshi in Japanese, are one such specialist.

We are qualified to prepare legal documents and submit them to the bureaucrats to complete the administrative procedure on behalf of our clients.

Our qualification permits us to deal with over 3000 administrative procedures. Although we usually accept any kind of request from our clients, most of us specialized in a certain field.
Therefore, choosing the lawyer who specializes in the field you are going to request will be the key to success in many cases.

YIS Yazawa Immigration Support specializes in Japanese immigration procedures and providing high quality services with our wealth of experience and knowledge, and people often call us an "Immigration Lawyer".

Our Licence

[check]Authorization by the Minister of Justice

Only barristers and the certified administrative procedures legal specialists who attended the lecture and passed the examination designated by the ministry of Justice can hold the licence of visa agent, which is authorized by the Minister of Justice.

The licence number of our office is 09140676

a:1907 t:1 y:0

powered by Quick Homepage Maker 4.51
based on PukiWiki 1.4.7 License is GPL. QHM

最新の更新 RSS  Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional